Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diego138

Problem with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Hi Guys, I have started again the FSX Business after I was away for some years. Now I have a problem with my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. The front wheel of the Airplane in the game cant be handled correct. despite of what aircraft i choose, the wheel shows to the right. And of course the plain goes right. If I try to calibrate it I can turn the stick to the right down to 0% but to the left only down to 22%. I tried USB in the back of the PC as well as the one on the front. The curious thing is, that I had the same problem a couple off years ago on another PC with a Microsoft Force feed Back as well. So could it be a mechanical problem? And can it be solved in some matter? The machine I am running it on is WIN 7 Ultimate 64 Bit. And all drivers are the newest. Thank you for listening and maybe someone had equal experiences and might help?Diego

Hi Guys, I have started again the FSX Business after I was away for some years. Now I have a problem with my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. The front wheel of the Airplane in the game cant be handled correct. despite of what aircraft i choose, the wheel shows to the right. And of course the plain goes right. If I try to calibrate it I can turn the stick to the right down to 0% but to the left only down to 22%. I tried USB in the back of the PC as well as the one on the front. The curious thing is, that I had the same problem a couple off years ago on another PC with a Microsoft Force feed Back as well. So could it be a mechanical problem? And can it be solved in some matter? The machine I am running it on is WIN 7 Ultimate 64 Bit. And all drivers are the newest. Thank you for listening and maybe someone had equal experiences and might help?Diego
-------------------------------------------------Diego, sorry to inform that when this happens with using an L.E. 3D Pro....you have to throw it out, and either get a new one, or perhaps go to the Saitek AV8R to replace it. What happens is the parts of the Pro that control x/y simply wears out on them. I REALLY loved this joystick, but after replacing two of them eventually for the same concern you have, had to bite the bullet and move on.... I have been using the Saitek AV8R-01 for three years without any issues whatsoever. It is smooth, with many great features, of the least to mention that you have DUAL throttle controls if your plane supports them. As for the 'Pro 3D'....it is a fatal mechanical problem that can not be addressed via game or software settings. To the trash bin it goes....Mitch

Thx Mitch for that Info although its not the one i needed/ Hoped on ;-) Anyway I will have a look at the Saitek. Have a nice Day and Thx again.Diego