Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Raphael_Ventura

Starting in the 737-200 HeLP!

Guest Raphael_Ventura

Hello my friends.First, let me introduce myself, I'm a 22 year old Private Pilot from Brazil, so my english is not so good like yours.I have installed the latest Tinmouse version recently. I Know well the 737-300, but in the 732 I have some doubts.The first one, I didn't find the classic compass, and the outside temperature gauge in this panel, where is it? because it is essencial to calculate assumed temperature, EPR thrust, etc.Another doubt that I have, is about the trim, When I am approaching to land, and use the trim the aircraft do a jolt movement and is dificult to level off, because the trim is very sensitive, just one touch in the trim is suficient to raise the nose bruttally, is it correct? I have readed about the fsuipc, and I have it installed and registered, so I think this is not the main problem.Another strange thing for me is the touchdown because the plane bounces easilyAnd the last.... I don't know how to use that computer in the left side of the pedestal to calculate the Correct Engine thrust, Is there some manual to read about?Could you please help me?Thank youAnd Nice to meet everybody!Raphael Venturarvpaiva@yahoo.com.br

Hi Raphael, Welcome to the Tin Mouse - definately one of my favorite planes to fly... I'm no expert... Click on the blank spot right below the VSI - the temps should come up... I haven't had a problem with the trim - do you have it mapped to a button on a joystick ??? If it is too fast you can check in where you map the assignment - and - reduce the rate at which the button is pressed... As for the computer - I believe you just need to put in the all critical temps to have it make the calculations for you - then hit the "engage" button to set your bugs... Regards,Scott

There is a manual for the PDCS included in the docs that describes its operation. The OAT is available on the Temp page of the PDCS, or can be obtained (along with CG) by toggling an invisible gauge using a clickspot below the VSI gauge.Just having FSUIPC installed isn't enough to correct the trim issue--you have to select the "fix control acceleration" option within FSUIPC.You have to read the docs on system operation...this is not a "kick the tires and light the fires" add-on.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

Guest Raphael_Ventura

Thank you my friends, your help were really important!!Now, i'm Flying better the 732 I have developed a better flight model to the FFX, and a Merge to this aircraft, fallowing the table parameters about the engine, flap configuration, nose position during the approach, etc, therefore, I will attempt to incriese my knowladge about this aircraft.Just I Would like to thank you for the help!