Sign in to follow this  
pescador11

Airport 2000 v2 for FS98

Hi all. I' m currently playing FS98 because my "puter is too old to run FS 2004. I really like FS98. I'm learning alot about flying I've downloaded many free addons but would like to know if anyone here has Airport 2000 v2 by Wilco Publishing or FSGlobal Scenery for FS98 lying around and would like to sell it to me. I'll definitely put it too good use since a new computer that is able to run FS 2004 is a long way off for me at this time. Thanks in advance.pescador

Guest simmer9304

I'm split between which forum to recommend this be moved to, FS98 or hardware. I'd look around eBay or Amazon for a copy of it but it may be hard to find.What are you system specs?I first ran FS9 with a Pentium 4 @ 2.5ghz w/ 512mb of RAM and a 128mb ATI 9250. It doesn't take much to achieve minimum FS9 and if it can't do that then go for FS2002

Thanks for your reply Simmer. Something about FS98 that I like. IDK lol. Its just one of those things, I guess. I've tried Amazon but its a no-go and I stay away from E-Bay. Bad experience. I was hoping some veteran FS Simmer had some of these addons lying around gathering dust. Thanks again.pescador11Oh yes. My apologies for putting this in the wrong forum. I just figured it would get seen more in this section, because some FS98 forums are like ghost towns. Everyone has moved on I guess except for stubborn me. lolpescador11

Just had a delve into a pile of old CD-ROMs and I do indeed have Airport 2000 v2 for FS98. I seem to have lost the booklet that came with, but the product key is still there. No use whatsoever to me - it's yours for free if you want it, as is another FS98 CD of UK scenery if that's of any interest to you (from distant memory it was pretty good by FS98 standards). Send me a PM with your postal address and I'll get it off to you later this week. Best wishes, Tim

Just had a delve into a pile of old CD-ROMs and I do indeed have Airport 2000 v2 for FS98. I seem to have lost the booklet that came with, but the product key is still there. No use whatsoever to me - it's yours for free if you want it, as is another FS98 CD of UK scenery if that's of any interest to you (from distant memory it was pretty good by FS98 standards). Send me a PM with your postal address and I'll get it off to you later this week. Best wishes, Tim
Tim you have a PM.

Tim you have a PM.
Tim, please let me know if you received my PM. I don't know where to look for PMs or to see if my PM to you was sent. Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks.Pescador
Tim, please let me know if you received my PM. I don't know where to look for PMs or to see if my PM to you was sent. Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks.Pescador
For some reason my browser is not letting me open the "Help" section of this forum.

Tim, please let me know if you received my PM. I don't know where to look for PMs or to see if my PM to you was sent. Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks.Pescador For some reason my browser is not letting me open the "Help" section of this forum.
All received, no problem. CD-ROMs will be on their way shortly.PS to see PMs just click on your username in the top right of any forum screen, and then 'messenger'.Tim

All received, no problem. CD-ROMs will be on their way shortly.PS to see PMs just click on your username in the top right of any forum screen, and then 'messenger'.Tim
Hi Tim. Sorry for being so late with a response. Your package arrived safely the other day. Thank you very much. What they did with new Airports is quite amazing. It does wonders for FS98. See ya here at the forums.

Glade you got the package pescador11m, Tim that was a really wonderful thing you did there. :( not many people like you left in this world glade it all worked out.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Glade you got the package pescador11m, Tim that was a really wonderful thing you did there. :( not many people like you left in this world glade it all worked out.
Thanks Silverbird. I totally agree with you. Regards,pescador

I agree with Cesar as well. Nice to see members of the community go out of their way like that. I have been fortunate that a few have been able to help me with little things like that outside of the forums as well.BTW Pescador, are you a fisherman judging by your handle?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I agree with Cesar as well. Nice to see members of the community go out of their way like that. I have been fortunate that a few have been able to help me with little things like that outside of the forums as well.BTW Pescador, are you a fisherman judging by your handle?
Yes, fortunate is the word cmpbellsjc. Same here. Actually my late Uncle was the avid fisherman. He used to love to go fishing for Red Drum on South Padre Island and my cousin and I would tag along. Unfortunately my cousin and I were more interested in watching the girls walking along the beach than the actual fishing. lol He was my father figure. I was more of a shooter...target and plinker. I had quite a collection of .22's when I was young.Regards,pescador

Hi all. I' m currently playing FS98 because my "puter is too old to run FS 2004. I really like FS98. I'm learning alot about flying I've downloaded many free addons but would like to know if anyone here has Airport 2000 v2 by Wilco Publishing or FSGlobal Scenery for FS98 lying around and would like to sell it to me. I'll definitely put it too good use since a new computer that is able to run FS 2004 is a long way off for me at this time. Thanks in advance.pescador
Pescador:I have a rig that is sitting in my basement that is more than capable of running FS2004 (actually probably capable of running FSX within reason). It was actually high end for its day Athlon64 X2 4800+ (overclocked), Asus motherboard, 650 Watt PS, 3GB Cosair Pro memory, ATI X1950XTX Video etc all in a very attractive highend Thermaltake Wave aluminum case with blue LED on front. There is onboard sound because I don't remember what I did with the sound card and you'll have to provide your own Hard Drive. I'll even throw in a copy of Windows Ultimate for ya. If you want it it's yours, PM me and I'll arrange to get it to you.Let's get ya at least running FS2004! :0)Regards,Mike T.

Pescador:I have a rig that is sitting in my basement that is more than capable of running FS2004 (actually probably capable of running FSX within reason). It was actually high end for its day Athlon64 X2 4800+ (overclocked), Asus motherboard, 650 Watt PS, 3GB Cosair Pro memory, ATI X1950XTX Video etc all in a very attractive highend Thermaltake Wave aluminum case with blue LED on front. There is onboard sound because I don't remember what I did with the sound card and you'll have to provide your own Hard Drive. I'll even throw in a copy of Windows Ultimate for ya. If you want it it's yours, PM me and I'll arrange to get it to you.Let's get ya at least running FS2004! :0)Regards,Mike T.
Wow! Thanks Mike. I really appreciate your very kind offer, however I was able to find me a second job (part time) recently and a new 'puter is now not too far off as I'd previously thought. Thank you and all you guys for being so generous and kind. Thanks again Mike.Pescador

Wow! Thanks Mike. I really appreciate your very kind offer, however I was able to find me a second job (part time) recently and a new 'puter is now not too far off as I'd previously thought. Thank you and all you guys for being so generous and kind. Thanks again Mike.Pescador
No problem! Good luck on the new job and the new rig!