Sign in to follow this  
Abdulla

Activate problem!

Hey Guys,I bought MD-11 FSX & 747-4 FSX and all it's adds on Sep,1st 2010 and now when I want to add them to FSX the Installer ask me for the E-mail, Order ID & Password. I write my e-mail and the order id as the order code that I got it with the e-mail and my account password and press valid, there is a message say can't or don't valid something like that( what I want to know what order ID mean <which number is it> and what the password is )???Thanx

Hello,I need help please I didn't bought PMDG's products just to save the Installer on my HDD, so please someone help and tell me what the problem?I want check the planes QUICK.as I told you I used my correct E-mail and I used my Order Code as Order ID and my pmdg account PW, is there any wrong step please tell me.Thanx

thank you man, I registered on that support site (Portal) but the link they send it to me doesn't work more than 10 times I tried to activate my e-mail but it take 2 min until the page open and there is a message say :The connection has timed out,The server at support.precisionmanuals.com is taking too long to respond. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????how can I verify my e-mail.and thanx.

As Grzegorz already mentioned, signing you full name to your posts would help and you would have a better chance for someone from PMDG to help.Also, it's a forum rule that all posts are signed with real, full name (partly for this particular problem).http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/As for the site, I wouldn't worry, it will bounce back soon. This is the weekend anyway so you might not hear anything until Monday.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Log into your account at the pmdg site. The email and password will be the same as for the installer and the order id will be shown in your order history.

Dan Downs KCRP

thanx guys, My full name is:Abdulla A.aziz Al bin ali and my order date was on:Sep 1st, 2010.:(

حبيبي الايدي نمبر الي هو رقم الاوردر حقك الي جاك في الايميل او تلاقيه في موقع الشركه نفسها لما تسجل دخولك وتروح لصفحه الاوردرات حقتك والباس هو نفسه الي تستخدمه في موقع الشركه نفسها In english: The Id number is the same number in the email u received from PMDG when you bought the software. The password is the same one u use to login in the main PMDG website.enjoyAbdull

thank you all and specially Abdull, Finally I install it, but I have one question: i download the Installer file on portable HDD(G:) and I install the planes on the main HDD(C:) after the Installation there are some files left on the portable HDD(G:) like some .txt , .exe , .ini , .dll , .cab , .MSI and .bmp can I remove them without any problem?:(

Those are likely remnants of the Microsoft C++ installation. It should be safe to remove them.