Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest morpheous

networked computers

Guest morpheous

Hello,Can FS2crew for the JS4100 be installed on a client computer and networked to a server thru a module like wideFS ? I ask because I have FSInn running on a second computer and need to have my headset plugged into that computer, not the computer running FSX.Thanks

Hello,Can FS2crew for the JS4100 be installed on a client computer and networked to a server thru a module like wideFS ? I ask because I have FSInn running on a second computer and need to have my headset plugged into that computer, not the computer running FSX.Thanks
Hi Jim,Generally 'no' because FS2Crew is a 'gauge' file that is literally a part of the host aircraft.However, if you dig around the various 'Voice' version sub-forums here, I seem to recall some users managed a way to work around this issue, but I forget the details of what they did.Try a forum search using the term 'network'.Cheers

Guest morpheous

Ok I"ll look into it, thanks for the response and the great product.

Hi Jim,Generally 'no' because FS2Crew is a 'gauge' file that is literally a part of the host aircraft.However, if you dig around the various 'Voice' version sub-forums here, I seem to recall some users managed a way to work around this issue, but I forget the details of what they did.Try a forum search using the term 'network'.Cheers