Sign in to follow this  
atco

Help with KLN-90 navdata

hi all,Looking for some help please, I am having a nightmare updating the navdata for the KLN-90 GPS.I have downloaded and installed the KLNconv.exe utility.It does not seem to be working right though. I can select the output folder fine, but when I select my FS2004 root folder or even the PTT_KLN90B folder as the source when I try to update I get an error message:"The new AIRAC waypoints file not found !! Use the menu option to select FS root directory"I have tried for hours to get this thing to work and it refuses to oblige. I have put the new ISEC.txt in the PTT_KLN90B folder, I have tried using different source and destination directories, using the FSNavigator data and the LDS/PMDG data and I get the same message every time.Can anyone please give me a step by step rundown on how to use this KLNconv utility please?ThanksGarry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

For detailed information and help with the Project Tupolev KLN 90B you can refer to the PT English Forums:http://www.protu-154.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=51bc0b05ec5819c4a4b1ee2088063823

Hello.

I want to resfresh topic. Same story here.

But unfortunately topic doesn't exist anymore.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Regards.