Sign in to follow this  
thepilot

Jim Vile's ImagineSim ATL AFCAD

Hi all,I installed Jim Vile's procedure files for ImagineSim's ATL and for some reason, I now encounter some issues (I used it before, without any problems). After installing it according to the manual, the aircraft on the airport take strange taxi routes, take-off from an intersection of runway 08L (not 08R) and I have no transitions available on approach? What could cause this? Thanks in advance.

not much help here, but where can I get the AFCAD?
It appears one of our forum posters (mebull) has a copy of it and if you PM him with your e-mail address he will likely send it to you too.http://forum.avsim.n...ile-katl-afcad/

Hi Marius. Have you checked for a duplicate AFCAD? I know that is obvious, but thought I would remind anyway.Hi Opa! Derek has requested and received the file.Regards to all,Mel

Hi Marius. Have you checked for a duplicate AFCAD? I know that is obvious, but thought I would remind anyway.Hi Opa! Derek has requested and received the file.Regards to all,Mel
I just remembered that I have a copy of it also which I downoaded from Avsim before the hack - so if you get "overwhelmed" with requests for it, I can help out.

Hi Marius. Have you checked for a duplicate AFCAD? I know that is obvious, but thought I would remind anyway.
Hi Mel, great to see the thread back alive.Indeed, I checked whether there were any duplicate AFCAD files, but that didn't turn out to be the case. I even had it installed on a fresh FS9 installation. I will try to get the updated file as well.

Hi all,I installed Jim Vile's procedure files for ImagineSim's ATL and for some reason, I now encounter some issues (I used it before, without any problems). After installing it according to the manual, the aircraft on the airport take strange taxi routes, take-off from an intersection of runway 08L (not 08R) and I have no transitions available on approach? What could cause this? Thanks in advance.
I think departing from that intersection you are referring to is normal for this AF2 layout. Mine does the same. Pertaining to the transition and approaches, are you sure that you have the file 'KATL_app_jv' that should be located in; Flight Simulator 9\Scenery\Generic\scenery, . . . in place?Thanks for the offer Opa. So far the work load is very mild compared to what my wife comes up with! Think I'll come out of retirement, less work that way. :( Best to all,Mel