Sign in to follow this  
Guest FlugSimulatorXfan

Tower/Card Problem

Guest FlugSimulatorXfan

I think you know about the function in FS9 to put the tower view anywhere!So I use MAP London Heathrow, and when I put the tower anywhere and save it, all works fine! But after that I went to the card back, and I have a black window! After that, the Flight simulator crashes!I also have this problem on sun sky jets philadelphia and a freeware alicante scenery! On other scenerys I haven´t this problem!I also haven´t this problem on my old computer!Is there anyone which is able to help me?

Guest FlugSimulatorXfan

Is there no one to help me?

Perhaps I am dense, but I do not understand what you mean by -"But after that I went to the card back"Can you clarify please?

Guest FlugSimulatorXfan

Well I use AFCAD 2.21 but I didn´t edit any of this add-on airports anyway!Well ok:I selected my flight, and looked at the card! After I have done this I wanted to know airport infos (still using Aerosofts/Simwings Heathrow scenery) and than I had the normal window, but instead of the card, I had a black screen, and wasn´t abel to do anything. After 15 secounds I got a windows massage, that the flight simulator has crashed, and the mod name is "unknow"Understand what I mean?

I guess it must a case of the terminology you are using -Still do not understand what you mean by "I selected my flight, and looked at the card! What "card" ?

David I think he means card as in the "MAP London Heathrow" Or I might be misunderstanding something aswell ;)

David I think he means card as in the "MAP London Heathrow" Or I might be misunderstanding something aswell ;)
Language issue. "Karte" does mean "map".Ph

Guest FlugSimulatorXfan

What ever in german its "Karte"!I don´t know the exact english name maybe its called "map" but I don´t know sure!What do you mean with terminology?And what can I do?

What ever in german its "Karte"!I don´t know the exact english name maybe its called "map" but I don´t know sure!What do you mean with terminology?And what can I do?
Terminology simply refers to the "words" you are using - if you use the word Card and most of us use Map perhaps you can see why I (and perhaps others) are not understanding what you are actually doing when you say you "go to the card back".I can't offer further advice as I have not been able to duplicate the problem on default airports. Perhaps the type of afcad which the airports you have are using somehow do not let the user make use of dragging the Tower position elsewhere when in Map view trick - but that is just a guess at this point.

Guest FlugSimulatorXfan

If I only view the map twice FS Crashes!There must be something wrong!On my old computer all worked fine!

If I only view the map twice FS Crashes!There must be something wrong!On my old computer all worked fine!
Try updating/changing your video card drivers. KJ