Sign in to follow this  
Polar

FSUIPC

Can anyone tell me what you would assign under regist. version of FSUIPC to get cargo d0oors to operate w/ acrft such as Feelthere ERJ's, E-jets......there is only one assignment for exits in key assignments? Thank you Vincent

AFAIK different aircraft models have different parametres for opening doors. You won't change it with FSUIPC.Some offer their own assignment menu also with separate door opening (e.g.PMDG, LH Maddog or Posky).If one key stroke opens all doors at a time, I'm afraid you can't change it.If you want to open cargo doors as separate, and the model allows it, just check what the default assignment for it is.It might be Shift+E+2, Shift+E+3 or some other assignments like Tail Hook, Wing Fold or Water Rudder.Assign any of them for a key or button stroke, might be with your FSUIPC, and you are there.

AFAIK different aircraft models have different parametres for opening doors. You won't change it with FSUIPC.Some offer their own assignment menu also with separate door opening (e.g.PMDG, LH Maddog or Posky).If one key stroke opens all doors at a time, I'm afraid you can't change it.If you want to open cargo doors as separate, and the model allows it, just check what the default assgnment for it is.It might be Shift+E+2, Shift+E+3 or some other assignments like Tail Hook, Wing Fold or Water Rudder.Assign any of them for a key or button stroke, might be with your FSUIPC, and you are there.
Thank you Rafal... I was looking for a method to use w/in FSUIPC instead of FS9 menus.....I know already what you are saying, but this will be useful for future simmers. Thank you again for your fast reply, I will more than likely have to use fs9 menu in conjuction w/ fsuipc which I do not like doing. V

feelthere support forum -http://forum.iemit.com

cargo d0oors to operate w/ acrft such as Feelthere ERJ's, E-jets.
FS default (unless changed by user) of <shift><e><2>.passenger doors are <shift><e> (again, unless FS default changed by user).--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

You might have a look here:http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=81258&p=490731&hilit=doors#p490731It seems like in FSX you can program a button for TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT and use a parameter to determine the door, but in FS9 you need to program the button for 2 controls, TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT followed by SELECT_2 (or whatever the correct number is for the door in question).scott s..

You might have a look here:http://forums.simfli...t=doors#p490731It seems like in FSX you can program a button for TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT and use a parameter to determine the door, but in FS9 you need to program the button for 2 controls, TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT followed by SELECT_2 (or whatever the correct number is for the door in question).scott s..
Thank you Scott will chk it out