Sign in to follow this  
Sawydz

PMDG products and REX2.0

Strange, other than the crashing issue, I don't notice a single frame drop. I imagine because it's using GPU and I have more than enough left over.@ Dan: Check your PM's YOU! :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I have tried ENB. It does add a nice look to FSX, but for me it is a no go. I used it on two flights, short island hops in the JS4100, and both times when ending a flight in FSPax, it would crash when leaving the flight summary page. Flights were no longer than 30 minutes, I do have to do a bit of menu navigating, setting up FSPax and loading fuel into the plane. The crash is like clockwork. I even applied the tweak where the hack is off by default, but alas, did no good. Plus when ever I opened a pop up panel, be it the FMS, or FS2Crew, or a green band popped up displaying the main door had closed, or that FSFK was connected, ENB would stutter, which was a little annoying. But aside from that, ENB does make the sim look all the more real. Here is to a future miracle cure, ala what we got this past spring in the HIGHMEMFIX that will allow us to enjoy this mod in Windows 7.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

I know Scott, it's ashame but like you said, if we can get someone to show us the light of the HIGHMEMFIX, there's hope. Like the UIxxxxxxx.dll not everyone see's the issue, but also people may not be triggering it like others are but still have the problem. I highly doubt ANYONE, cannot reproduce this crash if they were to do as I mentioned in the other post. We just need to wait until someone with the know how falls inlove with ENB enough to figure out a fix :Big Grin:Nick Needham's on the case as are a couple others that are in development so maybe we'll soon get to have our cake and eat it to. If anyone has more to add on this, please post it here. No matter how little you may think it is, every little bit will help.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier