Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovegrolsc

Looking to buy full motion flight simulator

I think the guy from the OP may have just been trolling he's only got one post and has never been back. Probably took his money to Vegas and had too much fun :LMAO:

RE Thomason Jr.

We have one. Full Flight Simulator B 737 200 level D. We are in Indonesia.

If you are interested please sent me your email address, so I can send you some picture and file of this Simulator.

Thanks

Bud Setiyono

b_setiyono99@yahoo.com

Hi,I am looking to buy a full motion flight simulator. I'm not too picky about which plane it is for, a 737ng or md11 or any airbus or boeing heavy plane would be nice. I'd like one that is what real pilots use for training. I did a google search but i wasn't able to find any. Does anyone know a good manufacturer i could contact? And yes i can afford it, i recently came into a lot of money so lets not discuss price thanks.