Sign in to follow this  
Guest warhol28

Opened Speech recognition by mystake and now doesn't work anymore

Guest warhol28

Hi to all. I was flying with my level d 767 and fs2crew while I started speech recognition by mystake. Fs9 stopped and then my rear output volume (where i heard my virtual copilot vocie, not my front output where i've headset and teamspeak) suddenly became very low (I checked all the volumes that were at top level). Additionally when i tried to start speech recognition it told me this: "The requested task cannot be carried out because the necessary engine could not be created. Please select a different engine and/or a different audio device". I reinstalled my audio device and driver (realtek high definiton 1.61) and all the volume levels back normal, but speech recognition continued to show error message. I 've tried to use fs2crew but naturally voice light is shutted down and voice recognition doesn't work. Do you have any idea what's happened? I cheked for solution on web but I haven't found anything help. Here i post my system setting:Aspire M5610Window vista home premium 32bit service pack 2aspire m5610 Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @2.40GHz 900 MHzRam 4.00 Gb I wish you can find the solution for this fix.Flight simulator 9Fs2crew Level d 767 voicer ecognition with sp1English U.S. and U.K. 8.0 how speech recognition languageRealtek high definition audio 1.61Thanks for your attention,Federico

Hi Federico,So you started the Windows Speech Recognizer by mistake?Yes, you don't want that running at the same time.Other than that, run FS2Crew again, but don't turn on the Windows Speech Recognizer.I hope I understood your question properly.Best,

Guest warhol28

Thanks for your attention.I have reinstalled fs2crew but the problem continued.I wish you can find a solution. It's really bad i can't use this beautiful program.ThanksFedeirco

Guest warhol28

I solved the problem. I use vistalizator to change my language system from italian to english to run speech recognition. I disinstalled english language pack and then i reinstalled it. Now it works fine. I don't know the reason, but i know i can fly now. Thanks for your help.See youFederico

I solved the problem. I use vistalizator to change my language system from italian to english to run speech recognition. I disinstalled english language pack and then i reinstalled it. Now it works fine. I don't know the reason, but i know i can fly now. Thanks for your help.See youFederico
Glad you got it sorted :( Cheers,