Sign in to follow this  
TC1

Scenery Options?

Recently I added the freeware KPHL and KJFK scenery packages. Both of them are great. I have also had the 9 Dragons package for a while. I am now interested in locating any other freeware scenery packages that are as good those listed. Any recommendations?Tom

Recently I added the freeware KPHL and KJFK scenery packages. Both of them are great. I have also had the 9 Dragons package for a while. I am now interested in locating any other freeware scenery packages that are as good those listed. Any recommendations?Tom
Look here http://www.freewarescenery.com/fs2004.html lots to choose from: some good, some very good, some not so good its a matter of opinion....or get payware if you want top rate scenries

Geoff,Thanks, but I've already been there. What I'm looking for is what the user community feels is the top of the line for FS9. KPHL is as good as most payware. What else is out there in that class?Tom

Well if you don't have Flytampa KBOS it'll give you another high quality destination near KPHL & KJFK. One of the best, if not the best, freeware airports ever released.http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=boston_logan_1.1.zip&Author=&CatID=rootJim

Jim,Thanks. I have the payware version of Fly Tampa KBOS. I also have their KBUF, KMDW and KSEA packages. I previously had the freeware KBOS and liked it alot, but when I reloaded FS9 on to my computer I elected to make the KBOS purchase. I recently began to "tour" Europe and would like to find some good freeware scenery for that region of the world. Although any ideas on scenery packages as good as KPHL or KJFK are welcomed.ThanksTom

if you like KPHL, perhaps you should check any sceneries that Shehryar Ansari has been involved in.he has a bunch that are older that are quite nice, KLGA, KDCA, as well a bunch of smaller southwestern airportKLGB was recently released as well with his cooperation