Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fleon

First Officer take off (nose up)

Hi.Its awesome this program.Today, I have tried to be PNF during take off and I had to say My controls because my aircraft was near to stall after take off.The aircraft was well configured, with flaps 5 and trimmed. During rolling take off everything was right, I called 80, V1 and rotate. The rotation started but he didn't follow the F/D, there was almost 30/35 degrees nose up and the airplane was losing speed and gaining altitude too fast, so I decided to call MY CONTROLS to solve this problem.What I am doing wrong? Using PMDG.Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi.Its awesome this program.Today, I have tried to be PNF during take off and I had to say My controls because my aircraft was near to stall after take off.The aircraft was well configured, with flaps 5 and trimmed. During rolling take off everything was right, I called 80, V1 and rotate. The rotation started but he didn't follow the F/D, there was almost 30/35 degrees nose up and the airplane was losing speed and gaining altitude too fast, so I decided to call MY CONTROLS to solve this problem.What I am doing wrong? Using PMDG.Thanks in advance.
Hi,Could have been heavy turbulence perhaps.Try it in still air.Also check your Takeoff Trim setting. It may haven been set to too much of a nose high position.Best,