Sign in to follow this  
Zachh

Qantas Flight QF32

Now thats just embrassing :(
Ha! Glad you took your spelling mistake as well as I took mine!:( ...but in all seriousness, at least you taught alot of us in the community what Qantas "officially" stands for.

Those movies were very much made to appeal to American audiences. As for the quip that "a barramundi's a bloody big fish", that's true. But not so big you need a .22 rifle to catch them. A simple fishing rod will suffice! Did you know Paul Hogan started out working as a maintenance worker on the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
I didn't know that!I always thought he represented Australia pretty well...maybe even increased tourism from the states.His tan would indicate that his previous employment was definately oriented outdoors...like bridge work.I would love to make it down to Australia...just too expensive to travel far right now...at least from the US...will have to do it PMDG style for now.

LOL! I don't know what to write thats so funny! Haha, let me guess, you think we ride kangaroos to school too Just%20Kidding.gif
We do don't we?Neil Bradley (YPAD)

I always assumed that the name Qantas was in some way associated with the Qoala Bear and that Longreach was a brand name for the 744 ER'S. -Ken Carlin
Hi Ken, the Koala is not a bear, it is in fact a marsupial as is the kangaroo. Their young are basically born premature and find their way into the mother pouch where they attach to a teat and suckle away until big enough to come out into the real world.Neil Bradley

Hi Ken, the Koala is not a bear, it is in fact a marsupial as is the kangaroo. Their young are basically born premature and find their way into the mother pouch where they attach to a teat and suckle away until big enough to come out into the real world.Neil Bradley
Thanks for that info, Dr Harry! lol :(

I do believe that's officially the first time the words "teat" and "suckle" have been used on this forum...:(

I'm LOL, what characters we have, but overall I really enjoy this article.:(