Sign in to follow this  
Turbine777

New news & Good news!

Hey Dan,I haven't made my over yet but plan to. Just curious...what's the differentiator between your site/forum and similar established sites like Avsim?

Hey Jeff. I already covered some of that in the top post. As for other things not mentioned, you'll have to simply see that for yourself :)This is a forum from a user, for the user. It isn't to take the place of ANY other forums, especially AVSIM. It is just another forum, but with new things I made available to you all.*I don't plan on being on here much to answer questions and sure people can see why since I have my hands full at the moment, so please ask them on the new forum or email me with the link I provided above, thanks!

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hey Dan,I haven't made my over yet but plan to. Just curious...what's the differentiator between your site/forum and similar established sites like Avsim?
There is some unique stuff there. Hard to really some it up and do justice, but there is a plan for more of a interaction between simmers beyond just posting and responding. We hope it to become a place where simmers can share flights, routes, pictures, videos, ask questions, and have those questions answered in a different way than just the old reply. The best way to show it off would be to see it for yourself.Plus, it is snowing at Dantrix.net right now!

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Great to see you back Dan,Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Merry Christmas Dan. I will be happy to join your new forum. Will have to wait till after the Christmas vaction though. Trying to do things for my mom around her house. Has been pretty hectic. Haven't even had a chance to crack open the NGX manuals like I wanted to.

Thanks Patrick & Steve, I wish you both (and all) a very Merry Christmas as well.I'm happy to announce The Gallery is now open!!!http://partyatdans.com/files/sounds/welcome.mp3I hope you all like it. As Scott mentioned, it is currently snowing on the forum and will continue until later tomorrow evening (don't want people to have too much to shovel off their posts).So if you haven't done so already, please drop by and check it out. There's so much time and so little to see!http://partyatdans.com/files/sounds/strikethat.mp3Thanks all and hope to see you soon

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hey Dan nice to hear from ya. OT: I tried to sign up on your forums when you announced, but received no verification email. You can PM or email me.
I moved this here rather than spam your support thread.I activated your account. I have also sent reminders to about 20 others. Please let me know if you still have not received anything. I had a link (no longer available) on the main page to email me if you don't get a validation email within 15 minutes. I have been slowly revising the index page and that link is currently not there.If you have not received a validation email it is most likely because your email is blocking either webmaster@Dantrix.net or Dan@Dantrix.net. I would add these to your contacts. Not just for validation, but also for when you subscribe to threads, forums, or want an email to aware you of new PM's in the future.People can contact me via the forum, this or the others. Or use the contact page of the Gallery, which by the way is open to the public without need of registration.

Dan Prunier

I still have not received it. You are in my contacts and there is nothing in my spam folder. If you want a different email, you can try etalra **at** yahoo.com.

Ethan, I think you misread. The second statement was for others that may not have gotten an email.Your account has been activated like I said first. There will be no email, it is already active and you can log in now.

Dan Prunier

Ethan, I think you misread. The second statement was for others that may not have gotten an email.Your account has been activated like I said first. There will be no email, it is already active and you can log in now.
Ahh, fantastic, thanks!