Sign in to follow this  
davidzill

Cold and Dark

I set PF on the configuration panel...then what? I turned both batteries on, but I hear nothing from the FO after he reports the cockpit in a cold-and-dark state. I turned both batteries on. Is there a specific voice command I am supposed to say to get the FO to begin his actions of the cockpit acceptance/ pre-flight checks?

Have you tried following the tutorial flights that came with the product? If you search here in the forum you should also be able to find some user-made checklists/tutorials, I made one of them and use it myself on every flight just to make sure I don't forget anything since there are quite many steps to remember from when first entering the cockpit to shutting the a/c down at your destination.Good luck and happy flying, I'm sure you'll love the product once you get the hang of it!

Richard Åsberg

Ok cool, thanks for the checklist. I would say I am in the "beginning" stages of getting the hang of it. Lol I was looking at the captains duties for the overhead panel...thinking it was the FO job to set it up...When I am the that is supposed to be setting all those switches. Thanks

No worries and should you need any more assistance along the way I'm sure any of us in here will try our best to help you out, the atmosphere in this forum is always very helpful and friendly and if you ask me Bryan is one of the guys in this industry that always gives the best support for his products and really listens to his customers to further improve the already stunning addons he makes.

Richard Åsberg