Sign in to follow this  
sioux565

J41 Printed Manuals

I was wondering when the printed manuals for the J41 were going to be released? I recall in the topic about the NGX that the J41 were going to be released a few days after that. If I missed a post/topic about the dates, I apologize, but like many, I'm eagerly awaiting the release of these manuals.

I think PMDG is still trying to get a handle on the release of the NG and Queen manuals.

It would be great if they came out soon. I'm hoping to get the J41 for Christmas.

Ed Haslam

Just goto a printer and get it printed to the standard you want, job done next day = in your hands, no post no extra chargers.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I prefer the smaller (A5?) format and it's hard to get printers to do this at a reasonable cost. I'm happy to pay for the official PMDG manuals.Hope they include the 100 page tutorial in the set.

Ed Haslam