Sign in to follow this  
craigjjs

Strange Question

I have not been simming for a couple of years and am not climbing back. I previously used FS2Crew for the PMDG 737, PMDG 740, WILCO Airbus, and D-767. I am now starting from ground zero with nothing and am trying to decide which aircraft to invest in. FS2Crew truly made my simming experience worthwhile, so I want to invest based upon possible performance with FS2Crew. Voice Command is new to me and sounds very exciting. The forthcoming new PMDG 737 sounds great, but who knows when it will be released. I would like to know which of the above aircraft experiences in FS2Crew is the best experience, particularly with voice command. I guess I am asking which version of voice command FS2Crew presently seems to have the best features. Sorry I can't better articulate this question. Thank you.

I have not been simming for a couple of years and am not climbing back. I previously used FS2Crew for the PMDG 737, PMDG 740, WILCO Airbus, and D-767. I am now starting from ground zero with nothing and am trying to decide which aircraft to invest in. FS2Crew truly made my simming experience worthwhile, so I want to invest based upon possible performance with FS2Crew. Voice Command is new to me and sounds very exciting. The forthcoming new PMDG 737 sounds great, but who knows when it will be released. I would like to know which of the above aircraft experiences in FS2Crew is the best experience, particularly with voice command. I guess I am asking which version of voice command FS2Crew presently seems to have the best features. Sorry I can't better articulate this question. Thank you.
Hi,It really depends on which aircraft you use the most.If you're using the Jetstream the most, get the Jetstream version. If you use the 747 version, get the 747 version.However, with the coupon codes, each FS2Crew is fairly inexpensive, especially when compared to the typical FS addon these days, so it won't bust the budget the get more than one version.The general concept between each Voice version is generally the same... I do however tweak and improve the interface system as much as possible in each successive version.Cheers,