Sign in to follow this  
cubs

unable to sign in to PMDG

Hi,for the past week, I have been unable to sign into PMDG. I updated my account with a new e-mail address about a year ago, and it was working fine. Last week I signed on and was going to purchase the 747-400 for FSX. When I went to check out, It displayed this: 500-internal error server. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for,and it can not be displayed. I can not sign on at all now, this error keeps poping up. does anyone have any ideas what this could be? Thanks for any info.Douglas Morlan

I have the same problem now. I tried to install the MD-11 after a computer upgrade, but couldn't validate it. I then tried to login to PMDG site and it says my email is not in their customer database.Can PMDG confirm if there is a server maintenance going on or if the account has really been deleted?

You're likely somehow getting our old server because of a problem with your ISP's DNS.Go to start (assuming Vista or Win7 here), and type "cmd" and press enter. You'll get a DOS style terminal window - type "ping www.precisionmanuals.com" (without the quotes) into it. It'll resolve the URL to the IP - the correct IP is 64.71.225.166 - if it's anything else, you're seeing the wrong physical server.If this is the case, let me know and I'll make some suggestions on how you can work around it using alternate DNS servers.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Problem solved. It was an error from my part. Not PMDG or the DNS servers.Feel free to delete my posts if you want.

What was the problem exactly? This comes up pretty frequently and I'd like to know...
Hi,I tried what you said in the reply and it looks like I had the correct server. I am still unable to log into PMDG. this just happened a couple weeks ago.Thanks for any inputDouglas Morlan

Hi,I tried what you said in the reply and it looks like I had the correct server. I am still unable to log into PMDG. this just happened a couple weeks ago.Thanks for any inputDouglas Morlan
Have you tried with multiple browsers? (IE, Firefox, Chrome etc) It could be a caching issue.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Well, the problem for me was quite embarrassing, as I had also changed my email address a while back. However, I have two email addresses, and for some reason I had put the one I don't normally use for things like user accounts, into my PMDG account. Took a while from me to realize the mistake I made, but all is well now.I'd suggest that anyone who has issues logging into PMDG, and who has more than one email address, to think which one they used for the PMDG account. :D It's easy to forget it when you don't login for a long time.

Wait, so you're saying you get a 500 - Internal Server Error when you try to log in with an account that doesn't exist?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

Ryan,What I meant with "having the same problem" was that I couldn't log into PMDG. What I got was simply a message that my account doesn't exist in the database. If you meant that the problems others are having all have to do with "Internal Server Error", like with the original poster, then it's probably not the same mistake as mine.

Bonjour.I have similar problem.I want purchase B748 for my B744 PMDG FSX.I put my email adress (the same since 7 years), and my password (verify and OK for PMDG) and when I check out, I return on the same mask that ask me email and password.Bref, I cannot log into my account.I try it many time since saturday whithout success.What can I do ?.Merci.Daniel

Only slightly related to the thread, but I can't ping www.precisionmanuals.com. I can access the website just fine, but my pings time out every time.

I can't login so I can checkout or anything... I just requested my password via your reminder and it came a few seconds after... But it will still not let me login (I have tried from 3 different computers now, and it's the same) It's the right IP for your domain, so it's not a ipconfig /flushdns I need...Well.. when writing this, I found another way to login to my account... But when I press Continue on the address page nothing happens... I have filled every box needed (First Name, Last Name, Address, City, Zip, Country, State/Province, Phone and set a checkmark to: I have read and understand all four notices - But nothing happens... The site does not come with any error or something to tell me if I missed to fill something out... it's just initialize the site so I can start over again and fill some of the boxes again (witch is'nt prefilled) ...Perhaps you don't want me as a custumor ?? :(:(:( :( No need to rush... I have plenty of time before I really need this purcase B) My only reason at this moment to make a kind of purcase, was to estimate the cost incl. shipping and tax to little Denmark so I can convince my wife that it's okay for me to support you B)

UP...So, I am not alone.....How can we do to purchase your (excellent) product ?PMDG don't want us as a custumor !!!Merci.Daniel.