Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tinhead59

Douglas DC3 Payware?

Hi all I want to purchase a payware DC3. I know about the MAAM version but they do not accept PayPal so I am looking for other sources and I think that there is at least one that has a Buffalo Airways texture. Hope someone can help.Thanks in advance..............John

Hi, found one at justflight.com, but sadly it´s for FSX, so this is out. You´re searching for FS9? Well, there it is not that easy. I found this website refering to Dc-3´s in FS9, but I´m not knowing wheather there is anything useful (just scrolled through). I think you won´t find another DC-3 for FS9 exept the MAAM SIM version. It´s bad, but it´s a fact.

If there is another payware DC-3 out there for FS9, which I very much doubt, then it will not be of the quality of MAAM's offering. MAAM's DC-3 is quite simply the best.David

Guest belga1

Hello,The MAAM Douglas DC-3 is the ONLY payware version of this aircraft for FS2004 available at today on the international market :( Regards.bye.gifGus.

Thanks Mate.. You confirmed my thoughts it's MAAM or nothing.......JohnPS: Spent about 7 years in your country and really enjoyed it.

Hi, found one at justflight.com, but sadly it´s for FSX, so this is out. You´re searching for FS9? Well, there it is not that easy. I found this website refering to Dc-3´s in FS9, but I´m not knowing wheather there is anything useful (just scrolled through). I think you won´t find another DC-3 for FS9 exept the MAAM SIM version. It´s bad, but it´s a fact.