Sign in to follow this  
Flyerguy1300

Looking to join a VA

Ive been flying simulator for years but have just found out about VA and would like to get started with anyone who will except me. Please let me know who is accepting applicants.

Ive been flying simulator for years but have just found out about VA and would like to get started with anyone who will except me. Please let me know who is accepting applicants.
You're more than welcome to join us at Platinum Airways. We are a KISS airline with both Open Skies and hubs.

Everyone is going to post a message suggesting you join their VA.Your best bet is to visit: http://forum.avsim.net/index.php?app=links&showlinkcat=3You can browse though all available VAs and select a few that you find interesting. Signup for the ones that interest you and try them out. Eventually you will find a VA that meets your needs.Good luck & have fun!

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

Euroharmony - Community led flight simulation as it should bewww.fly-euroharmony.comWe have hubs in Europe (several), US, Canada and Asia. Core timetable, divisions for cargo, business and charter. Missions and GA Tours as well as propilot - an enhances acars system which also critiques your flight and models actual aircraft moving around our dynamic timetable.We support FS2004, FSX and X-plane 9 and 10.