Sign in to follow this  
Guest cloudtops

PAI simple intsll question

My computer decided to destrot all my FS9 files this morning. I have since reinstalled. However, I cannot get Project AI to work. Can someone please send me a link to the PAI Installer v2.0 ?I can't find it ANYWHERE on their website! I have a version on my computer, but since the crash this morning, it will not work any more.Thanks very much.Chris Catalano

Im not really sure why an installer is even necessary any more.The airlines flights etc can now be compiled as individual BGLs.

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest cloudtops

I don't know everything about PAI, but I do know that one reason they go with an auto-installer is to install new aircraft/liveries with new airline packages and update the flight dynamics from time to time. They also automatically add and/or delete traffic files from the Traffic_PAI.bgl file in scenery/world/scenery to keep it all in one place (I guess). All this free traffic without junking up the Add/Remove Programs list? Good for me, but then again, the installer works for me, too.Kevin