Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kilohotel

Fs2Crew Main button

Hi,<div><br></div><div>I am having difficulties with the buttons on the fs2crew, i have read the manual and i have assigned them to my joystick, using the change assignment in FS9, then i tried a keyboard key and still nothing, i used the pilot center to assign the keys and again nothing whats the problem?</div><div><br></div><div>keith</div>

Hi,<div><br></div><div>I am having difficulties with the buttons on the fs2crew, i have read the manual and i have assigned them to my joystick, using the change assignment in FS9, then i tried a keyboard key and still nothing, i used the pilot center to assign the keys and again nothing whats the problem?</div><div><br></div><div>keith</div>
Hi,Which specific version of FS2Crew?Best,

I am using both Level d 767 and PMDG 747 the secondary button works for when he says start the left engine but not the main

I am using both Level d 767 and PMDG 747 the secondary button works for when he says start the left engine but not the main
Hi,Did you search the Level D 767 and PMDG 747 (button control) version sub-forums?Sounds like your main button isn't configured properly.Also, be sure to take a 2nd a look at the manual to ensure you're not missing any steps.Best,