Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rwy12

Reinstall problem

Hi AllI have just re-installed rc4 after a rebuild and I get the folloing error.'Unable to set cruise altitude to 0'.I build my flight plan in fsc 9, and export it to rc folder,fsx folder and pmdg folder.I did not have this problem before,Can somebody please suggest a solution.many thanks.Qas.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi AllI have just re-installed rc4 after a rebuild and I get the folloing error.'Unable to set cruise altitude to 0'.I build my flight plan in fsc 9, and export it to rc folder,fsx folder and pmdg folder.I did not have this problem before,Can somebody please suggest a solution.many thanks.Qas.
strange error :-)what version of rc?maybe you could copy and paste the contents of the .pln you are loading into rc, here. it's probably either old version of rc, or bad .pln file formatjd

strange error :-)what version of rc?maybe you could copy and paste the contents of the .pln you are loading into rc, here. it's probably either old version of rc, or bad .pln file formatjd
JD,I heard a rumour that FSC9 generated FP's have errors, (FSC 8.6 is ok) Might pay the OP to visit the FSC forum as I don't believe it is a RC error.CheersJulian

thanks for the replies.I think it was fsc 9 issue.The problem has been sorted by manually selecting the fsx flight plan folder when looking for flight plans in rc4.3.The automatic folder location is not recognised by rc4.3,seems odd.Qas

thanks for the replies.I think it was fsc 9 issue.The problem has been sorted by manually selecting the fsx flight plan folder when looking for flight plans in rc4.3.The automatic folder location is not recognised by rc4.3,seems odd.Qas
it guarantees that the plan is coming from the same directory fs is going to write .flt and .wx files if you save a flightjd