Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mrmrb

Someone kind enough to help me?

Long story short, I deleted the Sound folder in the b737_800 folder. Now I get no sound. I was wondering if somone out there would be kind enough to upload the sound folder for the boeing 737 800 for me to download please?Thanks. And also the default 747 sound pack uploaded as well please :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Long story short, I deleted the Sound folder in the b737_800 folder. Now I get no sound. I was wondering if somone out there would be kind enough to upload the sound folder for the boeing 737 800 for me to download please?Thanks.
Use the FSX DVD and select the repair option. It will replace any missing files/folders.

Go download a better soundset. I'm sure the AVSIM library has some decent ones. The default jet sounds are absolutely awful. :(

Go download a better soundset. I'm sure the AVSIM library has some decent ones. The default jet sounds are absolutely awful. Black Eye.gif
I second that

Long story short, I deleted the Sound folder in the b737_800 folder. Now I get no sound. I was wondering if somone out there would be kind enough to upload the sound folder for the boeing 737 800 for me to download please?Thanks. And also the default 747 sound pack uploaded as well please :)
If your using W7(not sure about vista) and you have system protection on go to your right click your 737-800 folder select properties then select Previous Versions a drop down box will appear saying earlier this week, select a date before your mishap and restore the folder.