Sign in to follow this  
AA762

PMDG Projects

Before releasing, will we get a few days notice before? If I can, for my va, I'm going to request AMX flight from KDFW-MMUN and reversed. That is a flight I have flown on far too much. :D I am 100% gonna buy the NGX, but if you guys are still planning on the T7, then I WILL buy that aswell.

Before releasing, will we get a few days notice before? If I can, for my va, I'm going to request AMX flight from KDFW-MMUN and reversed. That is a flight I have flown on far too much. :D I am 100% gonna buy the NGX, but if you guys are still planning on the T7, then I WILL buy that aswell.
Actually given PMDG's history on the NGX and other release communications (not to mention the posts pinned above) I don't think we are going to hear anything else from PMDG or the beta team. They are most likely going to just surprise us with the release announcement. :( Seriously, i am sure there will be plenty of communications leading up to the release, :Big Grin:George

- it has been said by RSR and Ryan that it will NOT be a suprise release. They have also said they will inform us when it goes into Beta, and the testers( as usual) will be able to post screens once they get the approval from RSR.but dont take my word for it- search.

Peter Osborn

That is true - I promise you we're not steal releasing this. You will know when we hit the major milestones like the start of beta.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com