Sign in to follow this  
Henni

running with AES

Hi,I just want to know what exactly I have to do to make FS2Crew work together with AES.In the config screen there is a button called AES which isn't described in the documentation at all.I gues I have to set it to YES, but what do I have to set up else?Do I have to disable the Fs2Crew pushback an let AES perform it?Or do I have to disable AES pushback to let FS2Crew perform it?Leaving both on made by iFly 737 turning in circles never stopping.GreetingsHenni

Hi,I just want to know what exactly I have to do to make FS2Crew work together with AES.In the config screen there is a button called AES which isn't described in the documentation at all.I gues I have to set it to YES, but what do I have to set up else?Do I have to disable the Fs2Crew pushback an let AES perform it?Or do I have to disable AES pushback to let FS2Crew perform it?Leaving both on made by iFly 737 turning in circles never stopping.GreetingsHenni
Hi Henni,Select 'Yes' for AES.And don't talk to the Start Crew in FS2Crew. Skip over those calls. If you talk to the FS2Crew Start Crew and the AES Start Crew at the same time, you'll have two pushback teams working at the same time... and you'll get pushed in a circle as you mentioned.Cheers,

What exactly is the FS2Crew start crew?Just to explain:If I run AES, I let boarding simulate trough AES, let AES do the pushbackBut where exactly is the point when I start to communicate with FS2Crew again or what exactly do I have to skip at FS2Crew?Can I say thanks for the load sheet or do I have to skip that?I'm not sure what triggers what.Maybe you can give a detailed FS2Crew/AES instruction?GreetingsHenni

Another option: select "Pushback not required" in the configuraiton menu. If you do this, use AES for pushback like normal, but you will still have the FS2Crew start and disconnect dialogue, which is much better and more interactive. FS2Crew will not try to also do a pushback if you select "pushback not required".

Eric Szczesniak

Another option: select "Pushback not required" in the configuraiton menu. If you do this, use AES for pushback like normal, but you will still have the FS2Crew start and disconnect dialogue, which is much better and more interactive. FS2Crew will not try to also do a pushback if you select "pushback not required".
... and you can turn off the AES ramp agent volume.