Sign in to follow this  
Sevve

Banned from PMDG?

Hello there!I recently got a PMDG 747(:D) for birthday, but when i were gonna install it, it came an error when i validated the product key etc. Later i found out that the installation where unable to connect to the pmdg sites (?). I tried to open their page to find out whats the problem, but i couldnt get into it! I tried all from mozilla to opera. Then i tried from another comp. and it worked. So i think im banned or something from the site :( A few questions;Will i "forever" be able to use the product key? (no, no one else have access to it)Can i install the 747 on another comp. and get it into my comp.?How can i be un-banned from pmdg site?Will it work if i formate my comp?Thank you so much :D So long ;)

Hello there!I recently got a PMDG 747(:D) for birthday, but when i were gonna install it, it came an error when i validated the product key etc. Later i found out that the installation where unable to connect to the pmdg sites (?). I tried to open their page to find out whats the problem, but i couldnt get into it! I tried all from mozilla to opera. Then i tried from another comp. and it worked. So i think im banned or something from the site :( A few questions;Will i "forever" be able to use the product key? (no, no one else have access to it)Can i install the 747 on another comp. and get it into my comp.?How can i be un-banned from pmdg site?Will it work if i formate my comp?Thank you so much :D So long ;)
Since you didn't sign your post as required in this forum, we have no idea who you are, so to even begin to discuss this is pointless, other than saying we do not ban people from our site.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

So why cant i access the page from my computer, but everyone elses?

Hello there!I recently got a PMDG 747(:D) for birthday, but when i were gonna install it, it came an error when i validated the product key etc. Later i found out that the installation where unable to connect to the pmdg sites (?). I tried to open their page to find out whats the problem, but i couldnt get into it! I tried all from mozilla to opera. Then i tried from another comp. and it worked. So i think im banned or something from the site :(A few questions;Will i "forever" be able to use the product key? (no, no one else have access to it)Can i install the 747 on another comp. and get it into my comp.?How can i be un-banned from pmdg site?Will it work if i formate my comp?Thank you so much :D So long ;)
Full names please, as per forum rules.Can you access other internet sites from your computer. I know this might seem a little lame, but maybe you don't have a completely stable internet connection.I don't believe transferring computers works. There are some files installed with your product that are either non-transferrable, or hidden so you won't find them. You would probobly have to go as far as switching out the hard drives to make it work. This is to prevent people from copying programs and distributing them on piracy sites.If I understand your first question properly, no, the key on the product is for you alone. Selling the product after putting the files on your computer would violate the EULA and other legal issues, even if the product did not work.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Thanks for fast and long answer! Yes, my internet is stable, put the pmdg site just dont work >=( And where should i put my full name :(? Here? No, i ment like, will i be able to wait (example 1 month) before i can use the key?This situation is boring, as i finally got what i wanted, then i cant install it. Regards Sivert Indergaard.

Thanks for fast and long answer! Yes, my internet is stable, put the pmdg site just dont work >=( And where should i put my full name :(? Here?No, i ment like, will i be able to wait (example 1 month) before i can use the key?This situation is boring, as i finally got what i wanted, then i cant install it. Regards Sivert Indergaard.
Up on the top of the forums site, click your username. Click My Settings. This will bring you to the User Interface. Click Change Signature and just add your name there. Then forget about it. If you have the boxed version, yes your key is valid indefinatly, if you purchased the download, your key (or the link to the key or whatever) is only good for a set amount of time. Sorry I can't help you with the website.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Still doesnt work, what can be wrong?
Sivert-Ryan is unable to locate a user by your name in our system. Since you indicated that you purchased from us, you will need to open a ticket on this in order to receive support.Until/Unless we can verify your identity and your license, you will not receive support...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com