Sign in to follow this  
molsonbubba

FS2004 Taxiways

Hello...I am curious. I downloaded an old scenery for CYHZ. There are yellow taxi lines, the ones that lead to the gates. There are also original FS2004 taxiways that are visible. Tarmac looks chaotic. Is it possible to remove one of them?

Hello...I am curious. I downloaded an old scenery for CYHZ. There are yellow taxi lines, the ones that lead to the gates. There are also original FS2004 taxiways that are visible. Tarmac looks chaotic. Is it possible to remove one of them?
Well it depends on how old is old. There are Airport Editing tools such as Airport For Windows and FSSX that can handle pre FS2004 airport bgl files. These are very old now however. If the file was created for FS2004 then several tools would be able to edit the airport for you. These include AFCAD, AFX, ADE and SceneGenX

Sure would help us if you would post the complete, exact (xxxxxxx.zip) name of the file you downloaded (and where you found it if not in the library here).One of us could then check it out and see if we can duplicate what you are seeing.