Sign in to follow this  
mikkel

Feature lock?

Perfection takes time, someone will say it's not possible, and perfection takes forever.Any idea when feature lock will take place? Or to ask in another way, what kind of milestones are left before feature lock can be done?Sincerely looking forward to a decent narrow body for FSX! :)Best regards,Mikkel E.

Sure, I read your answer as any information on what development stage your on are not shared publicly yet... fair enough.

Presently, "feature lock" is hanging out with her ill-mannered-yet-adventuresome cousin "feature creep." Creep causes her cousin to be late to the party quite frequently. Sometimes, feature creep gets so carried away that neither of them make it to the party. Fortunately, irresponsible feature creep doesn't hold so much sway over feature lock that lock won't remember to show up.As for asking - clever approach to try and coax it out of them. However, tu perds ton temps.In the meantime...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNM0UvR_Bo

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.