Sign in to follow this  
redvirus

FSX EZDOK Camera

First i hope This is the right forum for posting this, since this is FSX forum.I downloaded a new addon EZDOK Camera this should add shakes an so when taxiing landing acelerating etc.There is a instruction manual but i dont really get much of it, also I wonder if this can be used without deliting the actual fsx defaul key setup.MB

I've installed EZDok also recently, you're not alone in setup problems. Looking on other forums it seems to be fairly common. I'm still wrestling with it (a lot have given up and uninstalled it) but looking at the results on YouTube I think it's worth persisting. Mike

Working without problems, following manual and youtube instructions for use with trackir. Have you got the last version? What is exactly your problem?This addon is a must have!

Working without problems, following manual and youtube instructions for use with trackir. Have you got the last version? What is exactly your problem?This addon is a must have!
I had to uninstall ezdok as I could not get my Track IR to function at all. Could you post the link to the youtube tutorial please?

Keith Sandford.

I had to uninstall ezdok as I could not get my Track IR to function at all. Could you post the link to the youtube tutorial please?
Trackir compatibility is available from 1.15 version...http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uhofJbEcmFMIn any case, are you using a licensed version? Unlicensed versions have working problems.

In any case, are you using a licensed version? Unlicensed versions have working problems.
I wonder what the term "Unlicensed versions" describes here. I can't remember Flight1/EZCA offering some option to run licensed or "unlicensed", but my brain might play tricks on me.Also, am I in any way offensive when I wonder about people struggling with programs while not looking into the dev's forums (which are e. g. mentioned in the manual or on the page where you actually buy the soft)?Don't get me wrong, it's no problem to struggle with some features and functions (I'm doing this all the time), but the dev's forum (which includes quite some tutorial videos) would be the first place to start my search and before posting on Avsim, I'd do a small forum search there too to find more than a few (current) threads concerning the program and its setup. Looks like common sense to me.I can imagine devs wondering too "why don't people use our forums and the pinned threads there?", that's why I mention this aspect.
I wonder if this can be used without deliting the actual fsx defaul key setup.
I think the manual only recommends to do this, but you can alter the keyboard settings in EZCA to avoid the change in the FSX defaults.

I deleted all but two joystick functions in FSX in favor of using the EZCA studio option to map cameras to specific buttons on my Saitek X52pro. Works great for me. Also, I try to maintain commonality of function among all my simulated a/c.

I think EZCA is one of the most ingenious tools for FSX, but also one of the most useless ones.It gives you an option to virtually make any movement you would like. Simulate real world.But at the same time, you can't load the profile for your aircraft directly. But instead you have to load the default, save everything, load your aircraft, and then load the profile - and still adjust some settings.Granted, I don't expect developer to make a profile for every aircraft that is out there. But I would expect them to make some profiles for user to load via interface for some standard aircraft. And there aren't many. You could see this as liveries for addon aircraft.Also there are not as many as one would think really popular addons that are being used by most of the users. Creating profiles for those would also require some work, but would pull many more customers.

Once you've set up your camera views for any aircraft, EZCA remembers it and will load those views everytime you select that aircraft.There is no need to manually load anything.