Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

PMDG 747-8 Boeing Sunrise Livery

Captains,This will be going to Rob for installer writing. He SHOULD be able to squeeze it in between NGX work ;-) Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer

Very nice!, is this however the final paint?I'm saying this because the Boeing font is much smaller and the intercontinental title is widely spaced out on the real plane.Nice work though!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Fixed!Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer
One last thing, I think the Boeing logo on the last picture is on the wrong side of the Boeing title.Logo + BOEING is how It should be, regardless of side!:)Besides that it is AMAZING. CONGRATULATIONS!PS: The 8 doesn't go on the white part of the tail, as shown here:I'm picky about details I know LOL.gif

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

quote name='Ioan92' timestamp='1298119581' post='1932498']One last thing, I think the Boeing logo on the last picture is on the wrong side of the Boeing title.Logo + BOEING is how It should be, regardless of side!:)Besides that it is AMAZING. CONGRATULATIONS!PS: The 8 doesn't go on the white part of the tail, as shown here:I'm picky about details I know LOL.gifFixed, again! ;-)Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer

Wow this is pure beauty. I can't wait till march to fly my 747-8I !! I'm waiting for boeing to fly it before I do, its kinda a sentimantal thing. But I can still do high-speed taxis, and full throttle down te runway, lifting up the nose and all, liek they do to test wing flex. can't waiT!!!!!

Inactive

Genius!A side suggestion, if possible, is to also release it without an installer. Much easier for advanced users to install and helps get rid of all those damn PMDG uninstall icons in add/remove programs. Personally, I install the livery first, then copy it elsewhere then uninstall the livery following pasteback of the livery. Headache.Again, nice work!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Nahh. I like the installer, it does it correctly, with nor error. Yes ven professionals can mess things up. Plus, i think PMDG know what needs to be done. Keep the installer.

Inactive

Nahh. I like the installer, it does it correctly, with nor error. Yes ven professionals can mess things up. Plus, i think PMDG know what needs to be done. Keep the installer.
I meant to say both ways, with and without. :D

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png