Sign in to follow this  
vegasjon

C208 and 340 skins missing/transparent

Hello all:I have recently purchased the C208 and the c340 acft and they are awesome (or were!) The first time i rand them they both worked great without any problems. The next day when I tried loading them up, the fuselage, or major portions, and the wing were transparent, showing the inside textures only. I have tried uninstalling both models, I uninstalled and reinstalled SP2 for FSX, and I have checked to insure that HIMEMSYS=1 is stated in the FSX.cfg file. All my other acft as well as other Carenado models work fine. They only thing I can think is different is the HD modeling, but they worked fine for a day...I have seen other posts in forums for the same issue, but I cannot get it fixed...Any suggestions?Thanks all!vegasjon

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

Yes,I am having the same problem w/the C208 B Grand Caravan HD! Everything installs OK and is in it's proper setting[not strewn all over in pieces] ;however, the aircraft panels are missing and I can see right through the fms [flight dashboard] . Please,has anyone else had this problem. I am running with Windows 7 64-bit. I am having this problem w/other non-Carenado aircraft add-ons,also.[ Ex: "A2A" B-17] I probably will sound dumb if I ask this but I would rather risk sounding stupid than act like I know everything and start guessing: I thought all that we need is already included in the aircraft download from Carenado but how do I obtain this shader3 mod and how to install it PROPERLY w/o screwing something else up worst?? Thank you for advice.Dumb smile. :( Asus Revolution Mobo/ I-7 950 CPU/ Corsair Dominator 6Gb. RAM/ XFM Radeon HD-5970 GPU/ Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB = [any suggestions I should consider adding to my system?] [ to enhance the FSX experience! ]

I am having the same problem. Just purchased and installed..There are no internal view textures and the plane will not throttle. I have Acceleration Installed. No problems with the other Carenado planes at all. (Cessna Bush 185F & C Skylane 182Q)

RESOLVED BY CARENADO. Email them directly from the Carenado site. The support is "A++".I am a happy customer. Thanks Guys!:(:(:(

I am having the same problem. Just purchased and installed..There are no internal view textures and the plane will not throttle. I have Acceleration Installed. No problems with the other Carenado planes at all. (Cessna Bush 185F & C Skylane 182Q)