Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morganbrenNWA

Im Stuck

After doing a lot of research last night i thought about changing my motherboard. (i am building a new computer) which one is better do you think?ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard http://www.newegg.co...1-707-_-Product
Hi!The Sabertooth seems to have 2 more USB ports and 2 more SATA 3 ports and support for higher frequency RAM (which costs more and offer marginally better results). And it looks so cool. But I don't think it's worth the cost difference.Personally, I would go with the PRO as it offers all the features I need and is cheaper.

Hi!The Sabertooth seems to have 2 more USB ports and 2 more SATA 3 ports and support for higher frequency RAM (which costs more and offer marginally better results). And it looks so cool. But I don't think it's worth the cost difference.Personally, I would go with the PRO as it offers all the features I need and is cheaper.
I have the PRO. I can almost guarantee you'll be satisfied with it. Counting the case ports, I now have 12 USB ports (4 are 3.0 I think), 8 on-board SATA, 2 eSATA & a 6-pin firewire & room for 2 video cards in SLI (for things non-FSX).