Sign in to follow this  
Freo

MESM for 737NG

Hi Guys, I wish to purchase a multi engine start module from Go Flight. Can anyone verify that this module is compatible with the 737NG. I seem to recall somewhere, that there was a problem with it. I would have posted this query on the Go Flight forum, but it is still down, and has been so for weeks (again).Cheers,Neil Ward

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

Hi Guys, I wish to purchase a multi engine start module from Go Flight. Can anyone verify that this module is compatible with the 737NG. I seem to recall somewhere, that there was a problem with it. I would have posted this query on the Go Flight forum, but it is still down, and has been so for weeks (again).Cheers,Neil Ward
PMDG will be releasing an SDK for hardware companies to use to make their products compatible with the NGX. It is totally dependent on GF whether they will choose to support the NGX or not, but PMDG will make the resource (SDK) to do so.

Thanks for the reply Ethan, Maybe I should have mentioned that it wasnt for the NGX, as I am still flying the FS 2004 model.Cheers,Neil

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

My guess is that it probably will not unfortunately - our stuff is all custom programmed, it doesn't use the default FS internal functions for most things.$204 for two knobs and a switch... that's pretty crazy haha.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Ryan, Thanks for the reply, yes I guess it is pretty expensive for what you get. I will probably build my own anyway. I have a couple of Leo Bodnars I/O cards, so it should be pretty simple utilising FSUIPC.Cheers,Neil

Neil Ward