Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt. Windh

PMDG- and CH-Throttle Quad. users:

I´m having big problems getting the autospoilers to deploy properly with the use of my CH-throttle quadrant. This is what happens: I arm the spoilers normally be moving the lever to "arm" position manually with the mouse-crusor. However whenever I touchdown the spoilers "snaps" down to the fully down position, and does not travel in the normal, smooth way.I just ask those of you who use PMDG and the CH-throttles to post your settings for "sensitivities" in FS9, your FSUIPC settings and your CH-manager settings!This would be greatly appreciated!Kind regards,Johan

It's been a long time since I have flown the PMDG 737 but if I am remembering right I think you have to arm the spoilers with the SHIFT / or do it in the 2D cockpit or something like that. Do you have the green spoilers armed light illuminated when you arm them with lever. The green light is your indication that they should work. I have had the CH throttle quadrant lever interfere with the spoiler deployment in the 747.

I have the CH products and have had similar issues. The solution was to download and install the CH Control Manager software and drivers. Are you sure the CH manager installed correctly? Are you using the USB versions? Do you have any other software or hardware which could be interfering with the CH devices (like another joystick)?Once I installed Control Manager and calibrated all of the devices, everything worked great. I use one of the axis to control the FS9 NG spoilers and it works well. I also use FSUIPC to activate reverse thrust using one of the throttle detentes. http://www.chproducts.com/retail/tech_control_manager.html

Thanx for your replies guys.. But I have all of the above.. USB-version, CH-Manager correctly calibrated and no other interfering devices.. The thing is not that the spoiler axis doesn´t work, -it does. In flight the spoilers work as they should. I arm it manually in 2D view and get the "green light" on the panel. But it is the way in which the spoilers behave that is the problem. Upon touchdown they snap down (up, that is, lever going down) in one go, and if I check the exterior model they "flicker" a lot in their movement when they should be locked extended.Just for comparison, the PMDG B744´s spoilers work flawlessly in all regards!/JEDIT: I´d really appreciated if you could post your settings as mentioned above! :Big Grin:My CH-manager settings are:values.jpg

I will try to get you a screen shot but I am sure they are default. I have never modified anything using that screen