Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ehasanov1

PMDG LOC capture problem?

Hi guys.I didn't fly PMDG a/c for a long time.Know I notice that I cannot capture properly LOC on any airport.The problem is not with magdec.bgl, because on the rwy I have LOC indication as it should.The problem is with approach, PMDG a/c is always few degrees left or right (LOC signal not at center). If I manually follow LOC signal I will land as it shouldI tried registry patch and same problem.No help after uninstallWhat is next.Posted also on PMDGEdin HP.S. I tried Wilco A320 and F1 ATR72 and it lands on center so not scenery problemW7 64bitUAC OFFADMIN

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have the same problem, for the second time now. At the first time as far as I remember I installed FS and PMDG from the scratch. But it is very boring, I am searching for another solutions. I think this is related to AFCADS or same sceneriesPeter

I have the same problem, for the second time now. At the first time as far as I remember I installed FS and PMDG from the scratch. But it is very boring, I am searching for another solutions. I think this is related to AFCADS or same sceneriesPeter
Its a problem in your registry. Specifically something about the pathway to FS9 in one of the registry entries is off. I had the same problem with the PMDG, and had to search my entire registry before finding one entry that had the pathway (.../Microsoft Games/Flight Simulator 2004) that was incorrect, can't remember the location. In hindsight, I probably could have run a program like CCleaner and let it fix registry errors.KJ

Hi guys.I didn't fly PMDG a/c for a long time.Know I notice that I cannot capture properly LOC on any airport.The problem is not with magdec.bgl, because on the rwy I have LOC indication as it should.The problem is with approach, PMDG a/c is always few degrees left or right (LOC signal not at center). If I manually follow LOC signal I will land as it shouldI tried registry patch and same problem.No help after uninstallWhat is next.Posted also on PMDGEdin HP.S. I tried Wilco A320 and F1 ATR72 and it lands on center so not scenery problemW7 64bitUAC OFFADMIN

Here's a linked page for the free registry checker/repair utility:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=libraryYou might have to run it as admin by right clicking on it in Win 7 or VISTA.It might be worth checking.In default FS airports all localizers have their back course enabled by default as well as some add-ons. If the frequency is shared at both ends of the same runway you may be on the incorrect localizer until within two degrees of centerline. Check your localizer ID to insure you are locking on to the correct one.As far as the ND offset issue it can be the replacement of the magdec.bgl in your FS scenery\base\scenery folder. Mine is dated 3-3-2003.