Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoang

Slow loading texture

I'm using Ultimate Terrain with Ground Environment Pro, some places have Megascenery.Recently I fly in and out San Francisco KSFO, San Diego KSAN and Los Angeles KLAX (with Megascenery) a lot and I notice that the textures around airports load very slow. When I fly into the area, I change view from cockpit to spot view,textures look very blur. Only if I stay in spot view for a few seconds or if I pause fs,the textures will then show up like it should be. Even in cockpit view I can clearly see blurry texture around.Below is my display configuration. With my current system I think it should handle megascenery well :(48049628.jpg

Thanks :( I don't know how I can miss that topic right in front page :(

HiMake sure that you check, "Extended Terrain Textures" (although I'm surprised that's not checked already as I would have thought that you would get horrendous blurries otherwise).Gary

HiMake sure that you check, "Extended Terrain Textures" (although I'm surprised that's not checked already as I would have thought that you would get horrendous blurries otherwise).Gary
Thanks,I've checked it now. Since I thought it would affect my fps a lot :(