Sign in to follow this  
jhonjj83

YOKE do not move.

Hi alli hope some can help me.. I did just buy PMDG MD 11, i have it installed is really a great plain .BUT. i got some problems wit the Yoke of the plain. it doesnt move . even when AP. i thought maybe is hydraulics. but cant find nothing in the manual. i thought maybe i do again the installation . but no doesnt work.i hope some one can help me, is not fun if you cant move the Yoke. you dont know if you go down or up. THX alot.

Check advanced animations in fsx settings. And I highly recommend instruments to determine where you're going :Batting Eyelashes:Bjorn

Hi. the problem is that when i press down arrow with the keybord to lift the plane the yoke doesnt move in the cockpit . but the aileron's actually moves. and i have to still pressing to keep them liften . if i stop pressing down arrow the aileron goes back to the center. very anoying . en when i turn to the right with right arrow the aileron from the wings doesnt show . even when i put spoilers only can see the left one wing aileron.i have seen in You tube videos of a PMDG md 11, and by all i see the yoke moving back and forward .. for lift and descending.i dont know if a have to flight with a joystick . so i can control the ailerons. cause with the keybord is kind imposible.i hope some one can help me out. dont know where to search to solve the problem.

Read the PMDG MD11 Introduction PDF,starting on pg. 0.00.79

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

i was looking, and i saw the control settings. i fly with other planes and the yoke does move when i press arrow down for lift . but with the PMDG MD 11 it doesn show the yoke movement. but also i can see wit outside CAMARA the aileron movements up and down. but not in the V cockpit. even when AP is ON, the yoke does not move back and forward.i hope i have explain the situation good. i hope it can be fixed.Thx

Hi,I seem to remember that the PMDG MD-11 can't be flown using the keyboard, due to LSAS implementation. It has been a long time since development so I'm not 100% sure anymore. But even the cheapest joystick will be more realistic to fly the MD-11 than the keyboard will ever be, you should buy one.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Hi.i got a joystick now. But still the yoke doesnt make any movement. i did put LSAS off. but neither help that. WHY the Yoke make not movement back and forward, even when AP is on the Yoke doesnt move. And when im in the air and i turn to the right the aileron in the wing do not appears . but when i turn to the left it appears in the left wing. even when i have land it and i press the spoilers on only on the left wing appears the aileron and not on the right wing.