Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

Ultimate Terrain waterclass

Oh, OK, I see. Thanks - I thought you were commenting re. the water colour - even though you said you were not! Shows how closely I read some of the comments!! Apologies.. I have made the changes to the terrain,cfg file, as I said, and am certainly getting amazingly crisp ground textures - couple of example screenshots here:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/332245-take-off-at-high-altitude/page__p__1959052__fromsearch__1#entry1959052I haven't really noticed the roads as yet. I'll post any comments in the said 'tweak' thread, rather than here.Thanks again,Martin

Gus, those files haven't made any difference - at least flying over the USA - the water is still turquoise. I have Ground Environment Pro and Ultimate Terrain installed - are they over-riding the files installed into scenery/world/texture?M

I was advised to add Real Environment Pro, which I have installed but not activated. If anyone has any comments on this, please post them here:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/332490-real-environment-pro/Thank you for any help..M.

friend, in my humble exprience see only two programs that addresses: Advanced ZinerTek Ultimate Water (which is what I use now) SL .-. Real.H2O.v2 I have helped