Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knobley

Say Again

Hi Bryan,Firstly, great software and well worth the money.May I dare to make suggestion though?I sometimes have problems getting a response from my FO when I command him to do something and end up cussing and shouting at him which frightens the life out of the dog :Whistle:Would it be possible to have him say "Say again" for any commands that are not understood? A bit of a tall order I know but it would be the icing on the cake. I am aware off the display but I tend to keep it off; as I do when on VatSim etc.Keep up the good workNorm

Hi Bryan,Firstly, great software and well worth the money.May I dare to make suggestion though?I sometimes have problems getting a response from my FO when I command him to do something and end up cussing and shouting at him which frightens the life out of the dog :Whistle:Would it be possible to have him say "Say again" for any commands that are not understood? A bit of a tall order I know but it would be the icing on the cake. I am aware off the display but I tend to keep it off; as I do when on VatSim etc.Keep up the good workNorm
Hi Norm,Voice versions already have that, at least the newer ones. I think the command is "repeat last"... I'd have to check the manual to refresh my memory.Cheers,