Sign in to follow this  
MKaprocki

Where do *you* put gdiplus.dll ?

Several freeware and payware aircraft designers are now recommending users to add gdiplus.dll to WIN98 installations to allow aircraft designed for WINXP to work correctly.They don't seem to agree on where this file should be placed. So far I have seen the following suggested:1. Windows/System2. Windows/System323. The FS9 folderMaybe it doesn't matter where it is put?I'll now hand the floor over to the dll pundits :)--Bryn

Guest Hammer

Hey Friend:not sure but i think all dll files go to your modules folder.HAMMER

hi,I don't remember where I placed the GDIplus.dll, just place a copy of the file in all 3 of those folders. I't won't hurt anything if you place it in the wrong folder.Andrew

The GDIPLUS.dll must be placed in the windowssystem directory for windows98..RJ

>The GDIPLUS.dll must be placed in the windowssystem>directory for windows98..>>RJCorrect. GDI Plus is not an FS module, it's a windows DLL used for drawing to the screen. Should be placed in Windowssystem. If you had XP, it would go in windowssystem32.