Sign in to follow this  
baw079

Pushback problems

Hi Bryan,Now tried three seperate occasions to pushback from stand at London Gatwick.Once FS2Crew starts the push, well, quite simply, it never stops. Even pressing VOICE button fails to stop it!Any ideas?ThanksWillie G

Hi Bryan,Now tried three seperate occasions to pushback from stand at London Gatwick.Once FS2Crew starts the push, well, quite simply, it never stops. Even pressing VOICE button fails to stop it!Any ideas?ThanksWillie G
Hi Willie,Are you changing the pushback angle or running any other programs that might interfere with the pushback?Try leaving the FS2Crew pushback settings at the 'default'... try not adjusting anything.Also, you can stop the pushback by hitting SHIFT P.Cheers,

Bryan,I'm running Active Camera, FS2Crew, AES, FSInn & FS9. I recently changed back from FSX to get better frame rates but I now have some minor problems like this.Willie

Bryan,I'm running Active Camera, FS2Crew, AES, FSInn & FS9. I recently changed back from FSX to get better frame rates but I now have some minor problems like this.Willie
Hi Willie,Are you trying to run FS2Crew's Pushback and AES at the same time?If so, that's an no-no, as you'll have two pushback teams trying to do the same job.If you want to use AES for pushback, do not use the FS2Crew Pushback.Cheers,

Bryan,as far as I'm aware I'm only trying to use AES but it now strikes me odd that I keep getting two different sets of voices as if both are trying to make the pushback.In the CFG panel I have AES selected alongside the departure and arrival gates with door unselected in FS2crew. Is there something I'm missing although I've read the manuel again but still no pointers.Any suggestion would be appreciated.ThanksWillie G

Bryan,as far as I'm aware I'm only trying to use AES but it now strikes me odd that I keep getting two different sets of voices as if both are trying to make the pushback.In the CFG panel I have AES selected alongside the departure and arrival gates with door unselected in FS2crew. Is there something I'm missing although I've read the manuel again but still no pointers.Any suggestion would be appreciated.ThanksWillie G
Hi Willie,You can't 'talk' to the FS2Crew Start Crew and use AES at the same time. Otherwise you'll have two start crew handling the same plane.It's one or the other.If you want to use AES, make sure 'NO' is selected for the AES option on the FS2Crew Config Panel, and most, importantly, do not make Voice Contact with the FS2Crew Start Crew.Cheers

If you want to use AES, make sure 'NO' is selected for the AES option on the FS2Crew Config Panel, and most, importantly, do not make Voice Contact with the FS2Crew Start Crew.Cheers
Hi Bryan,this answer makes me confused. I have to select 'NO' if i want to use AES? The manual says the opposite!Btw: Thanks for this great Addon. I can't fly anymore without FS2Crew :-)Best regardsMarkus

Hi Bryan,this answer makes me confused. I have to select 'NO' if i want to use AES? The manual says the opposite!Btw: Thanks for this great Addon. I can't fly anymore without FS2Crew :-)Best regardsMarkus
Markus,Pardon, my mistake, that was a typo in my reply in the forum. I reversed it by mistake.Cheers,

Hi Bryan,In FS9 my pushback finished and start again so there are two pushbacks!!!!any idea?ThanksSilvio

Hi Bryan,In FS9 my pushback finished and start again so there are two pushbacks!!!!any idea?ThanksSilvio
Hi Silvio,Are you using AES or some other pushback utilty?You can't have two Start Crew's going at the same time.Cheers,

Hi Bryan,I am not using any other PB utility. Moreover the second PB ocuur with brakes set!!!Silvio

Hi Bryan,I am not using any other PB utility. Moreover the second PB ocuur with brakes set!!!Silvio
Hi Silvio,Are following the expected dialog with the Start Crew?I'm not sure how you could trigger it twice unless you're somehow hitting Shift P again.Cheers,