Sign in to follow this  
brynjames

737 - Dreamfleet /PMDG comparison

The Dreamfleet 737 was certainly outstanding for its time, and I can see in the PDMG newsgroup that it too has a large and enthusiastic following (on the edge of their seats for SU2 :) ).Apart from the obvious differences in the 737 version being modelled, and the FS9 compatability, what are the key differences between these two 737 packages?For instance, do PDMG model functions that are not modelled in the much older Dreamfleet model? I'm interested to know what has been added in the past couple of years.--Bryn

>You may want to head to the PMDG forum and dig (using search)>into some older posts. There were number of threads attempting>to compare both products.Thanks Michael, but I was particularly interested in comparison with the PMDG with SU2, which I understands adds significant functionality. (I know it hasn't been issued yet, but the functions have been documented).--Bryn