Sign in to follow this  
lakingsfan19

Nedd help finding scenery additions

Yeah, all my Traffic files under Scenery/world/scenery are WOA AI traffic files from airlines I have downloaded. There is nothing in that section for the generic airlines. I wish there was a way to copy and post the file names i have in that section. For example.. I have Bvcf.bglde060n00.bgl (few others 45, 90, ect)demadm18.bgl demath10.bgldemaus47.bgl (about 10 others similar)A bunch of dem with bak, car, ect at the end (I.E dembak, demcar, demhod and so on)dw000n45.bgl (Whole bunch of these with different numbers)lak.bglTraffic_000_WoA_JetBlue (Bunch of these but all have my downloaded AI traffic assinged, I.E. WoA_JetBlue, WoA_Airtran, UsAirways, American, ECT) Nothing Generic.Thanks again for the help.
All I can tell you is that if you are still seeing the default airlines (Landmark, Soar etc.) then that Traffic file - named traffic030528.bgl (for FS2004) has to be there or in some other "active" scenery subfolder.Did you ever clarify if you are running FS2004 or FSX?In any case, try a search in your entire FS folder for the file in question - as I said, it has to be somewhere if you are still seeing the default AI airlines. The only other possibility that I can think of would be that you have installed a scenery enhancement in which the author included that Traffic file (probably he added to it) and he may also have renamed it.

All I can tell you is that if you are still seeing the default airlines (Landmark, Soar etc.) then that Traffic file - named traffic030528.bgl (for FS2004) has to be there or in some other "active" scenery subfolder.Did you ever clarify if you are running FS2004 or FSX?In any case, try a search in your entire FS folder for the file in question - as I said, it has to be somewhere if you are still seeing the default AI airlines. The only other possibility that I can think of would be that you have installed a scenery enhancement in which the author included that Traffic file (probably he added to it) and he may also have renamed it.
I am running fs2004I will look, I have a lot of add on scenery.The weird thing is I could have sworn I saw the file before.. I will search the folder..These files can't be hidden, can they?

I am running fs2004I will look, I have a lot of add on scenery.The weird thing is I could have sworn I saw the file before.. I will search the folder..These files can't be hidden, can they?
That default traffic file - traffic030528.bgl - is not normally a "hidden" file.That is not to say that someone or something could not have changed the attribute - but I doubt that has happened.Let us know what you discover.

That default traffic file - traffic030528.bgl - is not normally a "hidden" file.That is not to say that someone or something could not have changed the attribute - but I doubt that has happened.Let us know what you discover.
Did a search and the file was in my hidden user fold appdata (Go figure).I changes the name and the generic aircraft are gone. problem is fixed.Thanks again for the help! :smile: Now if I could only find a good ORD scenery add on... LOL

Did a search and the file was in my hidden user fold appdata (Go figure).I changes the name and the generic aircraft are gone. problem is fixed.Thanks again for the help! :smile: Now if I could only find a good ORD scenery add on... LOL
you coould check out this site: http://www.frfstudio.net/home.html They don´t have ORD but some other very good sceneries.

Can't imagine how the Traffic file ended up in that folder - but happy to hear you got it sorted out.If you can see your way to going payware, FSDreamteam's KORD is what I use. Very well done in my opinion.http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products.htmlHave fun!