I had to rebuild my computer since my motherboard died, and I replaced my psu. Now, after reinstalling Windows, both CPU Z and HWmonitor are not correctly reporting my vcore. When idle, vcore is at 1.056 and when full load overclocked, CPU Z shows 1.06, the same as HWmonitor. Any suggestions? I have applied the same oc settings as the old motherboard (it was the same model, but not B3 revision), so I should be getting ~1.31 vcore under load.I also seem to be getting errors sometimes as CPU Z starts up.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

I've got the same board and CPUz has never displayed the vcore correctly with it. It display the QPI voltage or something instead. Supposedly it's fixed with CPUz version 1.57.1 (Which you might try if you haven't already), but it still doesn't work correctly for me. I use ET6 to view my voltage instead.

I've got the same board and CPUz has never displayed the vcore correctly with it. It display the QPI voltage or something instead. Supposedly it's fixed with CPUz version 1.57.1 (Which you might try if you haven't already), but it still doesn't work correctly for me. I use ET6 to view my voltage instead.
Thanks for the help. You are correct, CPU Z has problems with the vcore with this board, but easytune works fine.

Alfredo Terrero

I had to rebuild my computer since my motherboard died, and I replaced my psu. Now, after reinstalling Windows, both CPU Z and HWmonitor are not correctly reporting my vcore. When idle, vcore is at 1.056 and when full load overclocked, CPU Z shows 1.06, the same as HWmonitor. Any suggestions? I have applied the same oc settings as the old motherboard (it was the same model, but not B3 revision), so I should be getting ~1.31 vcore under load.I also seem to be getting errors sometimes as CPU Z starts up.
Speed stepping enabled show it the same Vcore with prime 95?

André

Speed stepping enabled show it the same Vcore with prime 95?
Yes, that is why I realized there was a problem, but easytune 6 works fine.

Alfredo Terrero