Sign in to follow this  
Erik777

Wilco, Posky merge.

Hello,Does anybody know how I can merge the Wilco A330-200 or A330-300 (FSX) with the Posky. And I wants then the outside model from Posky, VC and panel from Wilco.Have anybody a tutorial or can tell it my?Thank you.Erik

Hello,Does anybody know how I can merge the Wilco A330-200 or A330-300 (FSX) with the Posky. And I wants then the outside model from Posky, VC and panel from Wilco.Have anybody a tutorial or can tell it my?Thank you.Erik
This is a forum to discuss the new, not yet released, simulator from Microsoft.You'll get better answers if you re-post in the FSX forum.

I don't get why we have so many people posting FSX stuff in the Flight forum. It isn't that hard to read a forum description, or even the name!

Brandon Filer

Ya O.P.You've completely ruined my day! Please repost in the proper forum!I dont know why I even bothered replying. I could of just simply ignored the topic :( (Sarcasm off)

I don't get why we have so many people posting FSX stuff in the Flight forum. It isn't that hard to read a forum description, or even the name!
Simply because it is a well managed, well-read and very active forum. I honestly have no problem with it. The PMDG general forum is also the same way.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.