Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erik777

Wilco, Posky merge.

Hello,Does anybody know how I can merge the Wilco A330-200 or A330-300 (FSX) with the Posky. And I wants then the outside model from Posky, VC and panel from Wilco.Have anybody a tutorial or can tell it my?Thank you.Erik

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,Does anybody know how I can merge the Wilco A330-200 or A330-300 (FSX) with the Posky. And I wants then the outside model from Posky, VC and panel from Wilco.Have anybody a tutorial or can tell it my?Thank you.Erik
This is a forum to discuss the new, not yet released, simulator from Microsoft.You'll get better answers if you re-post in the FSX forum.

I don't get why we have so many people posting FSX stuff in the Flight forum. It isn't that hard to read a forum description, or even the name!

Ya O.P.You've completely ruined my day! Please repost in the proper forum!I dont know why I even bothered replying. I could of just simply ignored the topic :( (Sarcasm off)

I don't get why we have so many people posting FSX stuff in the Flight forum. It isn't that hard to read a forum description, or even the name!
Simply because it is a well managed, well-read and very active forum. I honestly have no problem with it. The PMDG general forum is also the same way.