Sign in to follow this  
bliksimpie

my updated GNS430

Well this gauge always bugged me that it is not working properly.. OK it do work but not the way it is suppose to.. Funny ways to get to the map and the GPS tracking etc.... etc...So I decided a while ago to correct the code so that this gauge work properly on same principle as Reality Xp (although it is not close to Reality Xp details and indepth simulation of a GPS - I merely refer to the way of operating). I have then decided to correct the code to address these issues and also added a little bit nice to have's on the sideline eg terrain shadowing. (actually very little was changed in the coding - just correcting a read here and there. 99.7% is still perfectly the old code) Now you can use your GPS right knob to select within NAV group for instance to get to the map and the GPS tracking etc..Sorry about the colours of video of GPS, when making video I lost some quality and the Blue and black is overexposed.. but you will get the idea..Only illustrated a few things so that you can see operation.. this is not all it can do.. it can do a lot more..!At least this way I enjoy the "adjusted" GPS a lot more.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-zyloorj1U

Very nice update, Blike. will you be updating the one on OzX website to this version for us?flya150

Scott

yes I will, but give me day or two or three. While I am busy, there is two more things I want to add. I dont want to upload new version every week. So by the weekend I am sure it will be all done and dusted and uploaded.

you can grab it herehttp://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1794-adjusted-carenado-gps-version3-2/

Quick update:I have also updated the gauge now with sounds for button presses and knobs.. However this will only be available in the next release/version of this gauge.